If you want to maintain or increase your fitness during quarantine, join our daily fitness classes via Zoom
Every day at 5pm, we run a 1 hour class requiring no equipment, using only your own bodyweight and no more than 1m sq of space.
Every class is slightly different, and it has been programmed to act as a full programme as I would write for athletes but is suitable for all abilities, ages and fitness levels with regressions and progressions.
Working along the force/velocity curve, the aim is to improve all your biomotor abilities covering strength (upper and lower), speed, endurance, power, agility, flexibility, coordination and balance.
Working out for 7 days is intense (even with bodyweight) so we include one day which includes recovery, mobility and stretching with some exercises to bring energy back into the body and is particularly useful for older populations.
The schedule below can be subject to change.
- Sunday: Core (Back/Abs/Glute focused)
- Monday: Full Body Circuit (Strength/Power/Speed/Endurance)
- Tuesday: HIIT/Metabolic (Fat burning)
- Wednesday: Core (Back/Abs/Glute focused)
- Thursday: Full Body Circuit (Strength/Power/Speed)
- Friday: Recovery/Mobility/Stretching
- Saturday: HIIT/Metabolic (Fat burning)